Monday, June 20, 2011

About my comics

Hello again! This post is about the comics that are gonna be in this blog. As I said earlier they're called Glacier Falls and The D-Dog Studio. So, here they are!

Glacier Falls

This comic is about a city named Glacier Falls and the people living there. It mainly revolves around two characters, Kolton and Sarah (in the image below).
On the left is Kolton the kangaroo, and on the right is Sarah. They're simply roomies.


The D-Dog Studio

This is my most recent series, which revolves around two video game characters (and makers), called D-Dog and Bop. I know very little about actual game designing, and so do these two.

D-Dog is the hero of the game and Bop is the evil one. In real life Bop's the boss and D-Dog just works there.

Tomorrow I'll try and upload some old Glacier Falls comics, and later a D-Dog comic.

Hopefully, these comics can be published every week (Hopefully even when school's back on). When publishing these I'm going to alternate between Glacier Falls and D-Dog comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment